Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chinese Speaking - Chinese Lesson




.

.











Guide to Chinese
Living in China


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 4 minute(s) ago. Search: Posts Made By: jinjin

Forum: Speaking and Listening 5th October 2006, 02:33 PM

Replies: 119

Taiwanese Mandarin to Chinese Mandarin

Views: 8,781

Posted By jinjin


now that I'm in BJ, my taiwanese accent is pretty...

now that I'm in BJ, my taiwanese accent is pretty noticeable. I've had professors ask me if I was
born in Taiwan b/c I speak mandarin like I grew up there and I am an ESL (can you use ESL as a
noun?...



Forum: Speaking and Listening 12th August 2006, 08:40 AM

Replies: 119

Taiwanese Mandarin to Chinese Mandarin

Views: 8,781

Posted By jinjin


I'm not sure what you mean by "non-standard...

I'm not sure what you mean by "non-standard mandarin." I was taught mandarin by my parents and at
Chinese School in the U.S. I understand my relatives in Taiwan perfectly (and they me) and I do
fine...



Forum: Speaking and Listening 11th August 2006, 11:49 PM

Replies: 119

Taiwanese Mandarin to Chinese Mandarin

Views: 8,781

Posted By jinjin


Taiwanese Mandarin to Chinese Mandarin

Hi, I grew up learning Taiwanese Mandarin (phrases such as mom "ma ma" are both sound one where as
I think in China they pronounce the second ma with a dot above it or something). But simple
things...



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3





All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:31 PM.





-- Default Style ---- Larger Fonts -- vB3 Lite -- 简体中文 -- 繁體中文 -- English (US)
Contact Us - - Archive - Top













Learn Chinese, Learning Chinese, Learning Materials, Mandarin audio lessons, Chinese writing lessons, Chinese vocabulary lists, About chinese characters, News in Chinese, Go to China, Travel to China, Study in China, Teach in China, Dictionaries, Learn Chinese Painting, Your name in Chinese, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese songs, Chinese proverbs, Chinese poetry, Chinese tattoo, Beijing 2008 Olympics, Mandarin Phrasebook, Chinese editor, Pinyin editor, China Travel, Travel to Beijing,

No comments: